Repeat Prescriptions- Online system - The computer supplier has changed the views on the ordering screen when you use the online system. Please click on "MEDICATION" on the first screen and again on the second. You will then be able to order your regular medication. Unfortunately if you want to order a regular item and also enquire about a non regular item, you will need to this in two separate requests. We appreciate this is confusing- and we apologise - however this is outside our control. We have fed this glitch up to the Suppliers and hope it will be amended. soon
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By Hand – drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Fax – to 01480 861 590
- Contacting the dispensary - will take prescription queries after 10.30am
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration. You can also collect an online password from the surgery.
Please avoid requesting repeat prescriptions over the telephone
We can dispense medicines for most villages except Kimbolton, Stonely, and a few outlying ones. If you live in one of these areas you will be given a prescription to take to the chemist.
We can also deliver medicines to some villages. Please remember if you use the village collection points these are managed by volunteers and only delivered to these points on Friday mornings. Please ask our dispensers for more information re this service.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication.