Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Antenatal clinic - midwife clinics held on Wednesday mornings by appointment.
- Asthma & COPD clinic - our respiratory nurses see patients by appointment.
- Cardiovascular checks - by appointment with the nurse.
- Cervical smears - by appointment with a doctor or a nurse.
- Camquit (to help giving up smoking) - To see the advisor make an appointment at reception.
- Child assessments - arranged between your health visitor and doctor by appointment.
- Contraception - a full range of methods including Mirena, copper coils, implants & diaphragms/caps. Emergency contraception is also available, both tablet and emergency copper coil fitting.
- Diabetic Clinic - by appointment with our diabetic nurse Mrs Nicky Mitchell.
Dispensary – now only takes calls after 10.30 am.
Minor surgery - we offer a limited amount of minor surgery, cryotherapy and steroid injection.
- Physiotherapist - self-referral is made by telephoning ‘Physio advice line’ on 0300 555 0210. A member of the team will take all details and arrange for a physiotherapist to phone back.
- Travel -please contact our practice nurses in good time for advice on vaccinations etc.
- Vaccinations - by appointment with the practice nurses.