PIP Claims

PIP Claim Advice

Patients firstly need to apply for PIP.

The DWP will usually contact your GP or healthcare professional to obtain medical evidence after you submit a PIP or ESA claim. The information is then sent to the DWP as part of your claim process. 

We are therefore unable to provide additional letters of support as the information we provide will normally be included in the report requested by the DWP. We therefore regret that we cannot provide additional letters of support at this time.

We have provided some useful contacts shown below to help you:

Useful Contacts

  • Action for M.E. : Information and support for people with M.E. and their carers General enquiries: 0117 927 9551 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
  • Disability Information and Advice Line (DIAL) : To find your local DIAL office, contact Scope, 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW Tel: 0808 800 3333
  • Disability Rights UK : Factsheets on benefits, tax credits and independent living from disability rights uk

Local councils: Some local councils employ welfare rights workers. Your local council may also have information about other services that offer welfare rights advice in your area.